Bone Fracture Treatment
Bone Fracture Treatment depends on the type of bone fracture.
Your treatment includes the following:
- Pain relieving medicines, tablets or injections for mild injuries.
- Specialised pain relief such as intravenous medication for severe fractures
- Cast, splint or traction device to immobilise the bone
- Surgery for fracture stabilisation
- Physical therapy for post operative rehabilitation
Some fractures only need a splint or cast to support the bone to heal, whereas a more serious fracture may need surgery to stabilise the bone while it repairs.
Types of fractures treated at Sapna Healthcare Centre include fractures of the following –
- Wrist & Hand
- Thigh bone
- Ankle & Foot
Knee Hip Fracture Treatment Ghatkopar
Most people who break their knee or hip will need to have an operation to provide pain relief and allow them to get back on their feet again as soon as possible.
This will depend on where their hip or knee is broken and will be one of the following:
- Surgery to replace all or part of the hip joint
- Surgery to fix the fracture with a plate and/or screws
- Surgery to fix the fracture with a rod inside the thigh bone.
- Surgery for knee involves fixation of fracture with plates & screws.
Bone Elbow Shoulder Fracture Treatment
Elbow or Shoulder fracture treatment may include –
· Plaster cast or bracing with shoulder immobilisation
· Surgery for in the form of plating or nailing
· Shoulder Replacement Surgery for complex fractures
· Elbow Replacement Surgery for complex fractures
· Intra Articular Injections
Sapna Healthcare Centre- Orthopaedic Division is spearheaded by Dr Amin Shah (MS Ortho) with invailuable experience of 26 years. He has operated more 5,000 patients in his illustrious career. He specialises in Joint replacement for Knee, Hip & Shoulder.
You can go through detailed profile here.
Kindly contact Sapna Healthcare fore more details at +91-9870004114.