Our highly skilled and experienced team of surgeons is dedicated to providing comprehensive surgical care with a focus on patient well-being. From routine procedures to complex surgeries, we utilize state-of-the-art technology and innovative techniques to ensure the best possible outcomes. With a patient-centered approach, we strive to deliver compassionate care, addressing individual needs and concerns. Rest assured, you are in capable hands with our General Surgery Department, where your health and safety are our top priorities.
DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL, MINIMAL ACCESS AND BARIATRIC SURGERY
- Surgical Intensive and critical care units with modern monitoring and supportive facilities to take care of complicated surgical and trauma patients.
- Modern surgical operations theaters with facilities for major open and minimal access operations.
- Comprehensive general surgical service with three units for integrated all round surgical care backed by dedicated anesthesiology and critical care terms.
- Head and neck surgery including thyroid, parotid, neck nodes.
- Integrated breast care programmes – screening/clinical assessment/FNAC,receptor assay/mammography. Surgical option for conventional mastectomy/breast reconstruction/breast conservative surgery/oncoplastic breast surgery/medical and radiation oncology.
- Major gastrointestinal surgeries both open and laparoscopic.
- Pile management – Infrared coagulation / banding/stapler haemorrhoidectomy/conventional surgery, fistula and fissure management, management of rectal prolapse /laparoscopic /open rectopexy and perineal operations.
- Pilonodal sinus management – multiple Z-plasty
- Comprehensive diabetic foot management medical /surgical /reconstructive/rehabilitative
- Varicose vein management
- Hernia management by open and laparoscopic surgery.
- Basic and advanced laparoscopic procedures for appendicitis, gallstones, hiatus hernia, morbid obesity, rectal prolapse, gastrointestinal malignancies.
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy in collaboration with gastroenterology department for gastrointestinal bleeding
- Well trained staff nurses and technicians to take care of surgical patients in OT, ICU rooms and wards.
- Outpatient services offered by experienced consultants assisted by qualified assistants.
- Emergency services 24 hrs 7 x 365 days.